Tuesday, October 24, 2006

woah... theres a tiny person in the grass

Sometimes when i look at the ground i expect to see little people running around. i was thinking about this while out for a walk the other day... there would be little people running about, living in cute little huts. there might be a fairy or two, radiating their majesty while they flutter about. Of course there would be a cutsie little King & Queen, and a Bishop in his bishopy hat. And naturally there would be a little Scotish dude... because for some reason that would complete it. And they would all be happy... happy all the time...



On a different note... i was listening to Christmas music today and it just really made me want it to be Christmas right now. I wish i could bring everyone I loved to my house at x-mas... that would be prime.

6 comments:

Quintin said...

Hi...gfahagafhagfa I don't know what you write in your blog 'cause I'm a perfect ignorant O_o
It's so evident that I'm Italian? I'm writing only to pass the time... gahafagahfagfa
I'm joking :)
It's 1:18 of the night here... well, see you in the next life in a mountain of cotton e we will be a pair of shoes of a GATTO. :/
Ciao giovane donna :)
http://quintinoise.blogspot.com

gray said...

Ok, is it just me or did some random Italian guy comment on your blog?

I'm so sure it's not just me.

Jen said...

Emma your imagination baffles me to no end. In a good way of course. I love the tiny people you added to the pic and their little huts!!

And Gray, I don't think it is just you because I see it too...hummmm or are we both seeing things??

Quintin said...

si sono stato io a postare :) e sono anche italiano.. tanto lo so che non capite niente di quello che dico uhauahauahuah
era solo per passare il tempo...
magari potete "translate" quello che scrivo :)
ciao a tutti
http://quintinoise.blogspot.com

Peter said...

OK. It really is a random Italian guy. He said something like: "It has been I that has posted :) and I am also Italian."
Then he said something about you not being able to understand a lot because he was only trying to "pass the time... Even if you were able "translate"
what I write :) hello to all"

...or something like that!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was a random italian guy...or played one in a movie. Actually, I want to be a little scottish guy in a tiny world...unless I had to live by smurfs. Too much drama.